Better than standard baby picture frames or handprint kits in basic colors, we offer an exclusive color range for both boys and girls, including baby pink, baby blue
- Soft, Nontoxic Clay
- Best Baby Shower or Maternity Gift , Memory Maker for Growing Infants and Toddlers – Soft, Nontoxic Clay
- EASY TO USE CLAY – The soft, environmentally safe, nontoxic clay is gentle for infants, newborns, toddlers and children of all ages. Simply place their hands or feet in the ready-made clay, capture their tiny features, and wash them off.
- GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT – Heading to a baby shower or maternity party? These make a great gift for expectant mothers, kids with small children or parents with newborns. Get one for yourself and one for a friend or loved one!
- Age 0-3 Years
- Size: H 28.4cm x L 33.4cm X W 3.3cm
1.Open the package and remove the frame. Separate its components.
2.Make sure that you've washed your hands thoroughly.
3.Open the clay packages; and make sure not to lay them down on clean surface since it might accumulate dirt and other substances.
4 Knead the clay about 2- 3 minute to make it soft
5.Place the ball of clay into the board
6.Spread out the clay starting at the center of the frame
(Tip: Use a rolling pin or drinking glass from your kitchen to roll out the clay!)
7.Gently place your baby’s feet, hands or both in the clay. Press down and release.
(Tip: Slightly wiggling your baby’s hands or feet can help make an imprint)
If dissatisfied u may restart from step 4
8. Add the decoration into board together
Note: The clay must air dry for three days before you can assemble. Place the frame in a cool dry place to finish drying.
9.It's now time to assemble! Remember: Clay must be completely dry.
10.Assemble the protective acrylic glass.
Tip:Wrap any leftover clay in a sealed air-tight bag. You must use this for minor cracks that
you see during the drying process.
If the clay is too hard to knead, add a small amount of olive oil
until it’s easier and smoother to work with.
- NOTE:Inkpad don't be too thick,take the hand / foot print when the baby is asleep, mud clay will need to dried 5-7 days (avoid direct sunlight, hang on ventilation space), after that paint the gold paint, cover with frame after dry
- Within fullmoon -100days can crate double hands and feet，after 100 days -3 Year suggent single hand and foot
DIY Baby Handprint, Footprint Picture Frame Kit